Honor introduced the latest member of its Band line and it’s a big step up from last year’s model. The new Honor Band 6 brings a 1.47-inch AMOLED panel with a 194 x 368-pixel resolution and 2.5D curved glass. This effectively positions Band 6 in smartwatch territory if we go by screen size alone. The new band is wider and thicker than its predecessor though it appears to be several millimeters shorter. Elsewhere functionality is pretty similar to last year’s model.
Band 6 still does heart rate tracking, blood oxygen monitoring and sleep tracking as well as women’s health management. It also offers activity tracking for 10 different sports with automatic detection and is waterproof up to 50-meter depths. Once paired to your smartphone via Bluetooth, it can buzz your wrist with notifications and control music playback.
You also get the option to choose between a plethora of watch faces through the smartphone companion app. Charging is done through a proprietary magnetic cradle and battery life is rated at up to 14 days though this is presumably with the battery saver mode. The listed dimension of the smart band without the strap is 43 × 25.4 × 11.45mm and it weighs 18 grams.
- AMOLED color touchscreen 1.47 inch with 100+ fabulous watch faces
- Typical 2 weeks battery life with convenient magnetic fast charging
- Smart 24h heart rate monitoring with abnormal pulse active reminder
- Female cycle management and reminder (via OTA, not yet available on iOS)
- Support blood oxygen saturation SpO2 check to know your body better
- Sports type auto recognition, 10 professional workout modes and guiding
- Touch Screen: Yes
- Screen Type: OLED
- Compatibility: All Compatible
- Band Material: SİLİCA
- Waterproof Grade: Professional Waterproof
- Application Age Group: Adult
- Screen Style: Rectangle/Square-shape
- Band Detachable: Yes
- Case Material: Plastic
- Style: SPORT
Be the first to review “Honor Smart Band 6”